- What do mean only one starting url?
- Hey you changed the url of my kittens link, what the heck!
- So I can just ignore that rel and profile stuff, ok?
- A resource, so you just mean my database, right?
- A media type is like my mp3’s, right?
- I love version numbers, so where do they go?
- How do know when I can update my kitten photo and when I can’t?
- No hacker will try to use this I am pretty sure.
When & Where
Wednesday, October 8th, 2014 at the
Fox Valley Technical College C140
1825 N. Bluemound
Appleton, WI 54912
Parking Map and Campus Floorplans – http://www.fvtc.edu/about-us/fvtc-contacts-locations/locations-maps
Philip is an independent technology consultant specializing in enterprise architecture, workflow, and web based systems. Currently he is focused bridging the gaps between systems and people through process design and better visualization of flow within systems.
Philip has been a contributor to books including “97 Things Every Software Architect Should Know” by Richard Monson-Haefel, “Applying Domain-Driven Design and Patterns” by Jimmy Nilsson, and “Java and Xml 2nd Edition” by Brett McLaughlin. When not scratching geekly itches, he prefers to either have a guitar strapped on, or to be strapped in an airplane heading to beautiful places, sometimes with skis. Two continents to go.